If you are a business owner, chances are your business represents one of your most valuable assets. This means that a truly effective estate or asset protection plan depends upon incorporating your business.
Your law firm should be able to assist you with minimizing your tax liability, earning you the greatest possible return on your investment while allowing for growth, and protecting your family and business itself.
At the Bernstein Law Group, PC, we assist owners at all stages in their business (start-up, exit, and in between), regardless of the company size. We welcome the opportunity to work with your company’s financial advisors, CPAs, etc., to provide you with all of the following business planning services:
- Entity selection and formation
- Sales and acquisitions of business concerns
- Shareholders and partnership agreements
- Strategies for structuring capital investments and infusion of capital
- Tax planning
- Exit and succession planning strategies
- Non-profit Formation and 501c(3) Charitable Foundations