Date(s) - 03/23/2017
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
You are invited to join your colleagues at an important Advisors Insights workshop focusing on special needs planning.
Working with clients who have disabled children can be a gratifying part of your practice. One of the most important aspects of working with clients with disabled children is helping them preserve funds for the long-term improvement of their child’s quality of life. This work is extremely rewarding because it provides great comfort to the disabled and their families who can rest assured that these individuals will be taken care of for their entire life.
At this month’s Advisors Insights gathering:
- Get an overview of various estate planning issues
- Understand why proper planning is crucial
- Explore the complex world of public benefits
- Learn why and how to use special needs trusts
- Understand the “Achieving a Better Life Experience” (ABLE) Act of 2014
This event is fully booked.