Date(s) - 04/24/2018
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
With the number of civil lawsuits filed each year in the millions, your clients are concerned about how to best protect themselves. Having conversational knowledge of Asset Protection Planning allows you to quickly get your clients’ and prospects’ attention. This workshop will shed light on various asset protection strategies – and whether they work or are a mere sham – giving you the important information that will allow you to better serve your clients and convert more prospects into clients.
During this presentation you will learn:
- To identify which clients should have asset protection concerns
- The reason these clients are (or should be) concerned about protecting their assets
- What assets are at risk and what assets are “safe”
- The numerous myths of Asset Protection Planning
- The “Toolbox” of Asset Protection Planning (trusts, corporations, LLCs, etc.) and to what degree each one protects a clients’ assets
Attending this workshop will better enable you to advise your clients and offer your services to help protect your clients’ financial security, especially if you have clients who are business owners, high net worth individuals or working in high risk professions (doctors, dentists, lawyers, nursing home owners, etc.)
Bookings are closed for this event.